Saturday, June 21, 2008

100th Post

My blogging journey began with this picture:












Here's how far we have come!!


















These two precious souls are the reason that I started blogging in the first place, and a year and a half and 100 posts later, I can honestly say that I love them more now, than I did when this adventure began. They have grown so very much, and I am thankful that blogging has allowed me to capture a bit of our daily lives and happenings. In a year and a half's time, we have moved twice, Boss had three different jobs, we've made new friends and lost touch with old ones, celebrated five years of marriage, started an adoption journey, known times of plenty and times of want, and have grown in ways that are too numerous to count. Thank you for sharing in our lives.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Thanks for sharing your life with all of us. The girls are beautiful, such a blessing!

Anonymous said...

I have read some of your blogs and I thought you might like to read these

when you go to the site and it asks youto subsribe you won't have to just click no thanks

god's priorities versus our priorities
http://weblog.revelife.com/revelife/663098565/our-priorities-versus-gods-priorities.html

invisiable servants
http://weblog.revelife.com/revelife/661317259/invisible-servants.html

If you like these stories here is the link to the archives when it take you there it gives the months and how many post just click on a month and the title of the story and the first few lines just click on the title and it'll take you to the story

http://weblog.revelife.com/revelife/archives