Monday, May 31, 2010

Seven Years

















Seven years ago today, I married my friend. It was a beautiful (HOT) day, filled with lots of love and laughter! Our wedding fit the perfect "fairy tale" ending that you would find in a little girls story book. Little did I know that our journey was just beginning! For seven years now we have traveled side by side, in good times and bad, in sickness and health, for better or worse. At times the road has been crystal clear, the days filled with laughter, our hearts filled with joy. Other times the road has been windy, with tears filling our eyes, and pain filling our hearts. But through it all, love has remained. It is what keeps us going. It is what reminds us that we are a team. Ben, I love you. Always have, always will. No matter what the road looks like in the coming years, I am thankful to walk it with you by my side. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: