Saturday, July 28, 2012

30


Well, it really did happen. Today I turned 30 years old. Or 30 years young, depending on how you want to look at it. Me? I still feel young, so we are going to go with that. I have so many thoughts and feelings over this 'entering a new decade in my life thing', so many wonderful things I want to remember and record about today, and so many of my peeps I would like to thank (you all know how to make a girl feel loved!), but all of those things will have to wait. Because being 30 years young is hard work, and this Mama is ready to go crawl in to bed next to Boss, kiss his sweet cheek, and tell this world goodnight.  I am so thankful for another day, another year, more chapters in this book called life. And I am ready to see where my journey will lead next. Thank you for walking with me.