Tuesday, July 24, 2012

'Hood Shots

Number 22 on my 30 Before 30 list was to improve on my photography skills. Photography is kind of a little hobby of mine. Not because I am any good, but because I love bright pops of color, and well, because I love preserving memories for a lifetime, whether through pictures or the written word. I have asked Boss for a new camera lens for my birthday, and we shall see if he delivers. (Boss, in case you are reading this, take note.) In the meantime, I have been reading up on all things photography and practicing with my (old) neighbor and (current) friend's fancy camera and lens. Tonight I took a little walk around our yard and neighborhood at dusk and captured whatever caught my eye. It was fun! And if you ask me, the world is always better when you see it in color.