Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Waiting Game

(This is another older post that I am just now getting around to publishing!)

I am now 38 weeks pregnant and we are still playing the waiting game. I have walked around at five centimeters for over a week now, but still have no signs of impending labor. Today at my appointment the doctor stripped my membranes in hopes that would help to get things moving. We will wait and see! She promised to induce by next Friday if Jack has not graced us with his presence by then.

After our appointment today, Boss and I went to lunch and discussed how ready we are to meet our boy! While I am trying to savor each moment of this pregnancy (assuming it is my last), I am so ready to hold him in my arms. I feel him move inside of me and can't wait to see and know him. Even with blood pressure issues, this entire pregnancy has been an answer to prayer and I could not have asked for more. We love you Jack, and we are beyond thankful that you are a part of our family.

No comments: